FAVOURITE RECIPE BOOKS
When I need inspiration, nutritional advice and/or want to cook something unrelated to GE, these are the books I turn too. My recipe book collection seems to grow by the day, but here I have narrowed it down to my absolute must haves for any keen cooks.
- SIMPLE – Yotam Ottolenghi
- Eat Happy – Melissa Hemsley
- Good + Simple – Hemsley Hemsley
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat – Samin Nosrat (A MUST READ)
- Deliciously Ella: The Plant-Based Cookbook – Ella Woodward
- The Savvy Cook – Issy Hossack
- Nutrition Stripped – McKel Hill
- The Doctors Kitchen – Dr Rupy Aujla
- Green Kitchen At Home – David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl
- Mindful Chef: 30 Minute Meals – Myles Hopper and Giles Humphries
- A Girl and Her Greens – April Bloomfield
AT HOME FITNESS
I am a huge believer that you can get fit without having to pay a gym membership. All these mentioned below are brilliant for when you need workout inspiration or advice. I especially like to use these videos when I’m away on holiday without access to a gym.
- Natacha Océane – Fitness advice and killer workouts focusing on building muscle.
- Blogilates – Positive workout videos for all abilities. She has a great quiet cardio series perfect for people who live in apartments.
- The Body Coach – Great for HIIT workouts.
- Sweaty Betty – Longer workout videos in lots of different disciplines. There is even a ballet bootcamp which is fun!
- Yoga With Adriene – The only yoga videos I ever use. Adriene is fantastic and you should check her out!
FOOD AND NUTRITION BLOGS
Websites I use constantly for inspiration, nutritional information, research and articles. I also follow all of these on instagram, their feeds are amazing!
- Nutrition Stripped
- Summer Tomato
- Food Politics
- My New Roots
- Minimalist Baker
- Naturally Ella
Please note, that some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that if you click on them and purchase I may get a commission which helps me keep up this blog. All opinions are my own.