Updated November 2020
Your safety is my number one priority, which is why in my classes I am taking extra care to ensure a safe experience for all after the recent outbreak of Coronavirus.
Following the latest government guidelines, I have implemented precautionary measures to protect the safety and welfare of myself and my guests. My current safety procedures are as follows:
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of 5 attendees.
- Temperature guns will be used to take all guests temperatures on arrival.
- Hand sanitation stations will be in place at the area of arrival and at points throughout the kitchen.
- Guests will be encouraged to wear face masks upon arrival until seated.
- Door handles, toilets and other shared areas are disinfected thoroughly before and after each class.
- Guests shall be sat in accordance with social distancing guidelines at all times, including around the dinner table.
- There will be no sharing dishes, instead, each course shall be served in individual portions.
- All our cleaning is done to the highest possible standard in accordance with a workplace risk assessment based on the latest government advice.
Because of the uncertainty of the current situation I have adapted my cancellation policy to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may arise due to COVID-19.
If you need to cancel your booking because of changes to lockdown requirements or you display coronavirus symptoms, I am happy to transfer your booking to a date that is convenient for you. For cancellations not related to Coronavirus, refunds or transference of dates require a minimum of two weeks notice.